Monday, December 12, 2005

OH Mcdonalds Mcdonalds
I ate the chicken tempura yst. With the shker fries.
Omg this set meal is sososo UNHEALTHY.
Stop eating it people. (haha)
Its so salty and its full of MSG.
And it aint filling as well.
As it costed me $6.70
I should have just eaten meepork
and drink my healthy carrot and g.apple juice LA.

Its been a long time since I ate mcdonals
And I think I wont be eating it anytime soon as well.
The next fastfood I shall eat is KFC.
I think I last time I ate was … I cant rem?
but anw i dont have any cravings for it so far. haha.

The best best fastfood is longjohns mann.
You got to eat the fish&chips
instead of the combo one (2pieces of chicken)
its more worth it.
Cus its only 5.95 and the fish size is standard.
And its bigg as well.
Sure to keep you full for some time. :)


I bought my GUESS wallet.!!
And im loving it.
Jus so nice and classy.
its partly green.
and i lik the green!!

Its so great to go shopping now.
Cause wherever you go
You see SALE SALE SALE.
This word only make you so happy la.
Only make you spend more more money.
But its feeling great.
At least you knw u know yr saving at least a few bucks. Haha.

No comments: